Accepting Student Loans on WINGS
- Student logs into https://my.georgiasouthern.edu/index.php
- Click on WINGS
- Click on Financial Aid
- Click on Award
- Click on Award By Aid Year
- Select Aid Year: 2016-2017 Award Year from the drop down menu. Click Submit.
- Click on Accept Award Offer.
- Click Select Decision. Choose to Accept or Decline the award amount. The amounts shown are the maximum amounts you are eligible to receive based on your grade level and dependency status. You must accept all Federal Stafford Subsidized loans before it will allow you to accept the Federal Stafford Unsubsidized loans. If you accept a partial amount, that amount will be split in half (half in fall, half in spring).
- Click Accept Full Amount All Awards or Submit Decision. Once this has been done, you will no longer be able to make changes on WINGS and will have to contact our office. Please do not accept or decline these loans until you are sure of how much aid you will need.
- If you have submitted your decision and then need to make adjustments to your loan amounts, you will need to contact our office. All requests will take 12-15 business days for processing. Once changes are made you may need to return to WINGS to complete this acceptance process again.
- If you are planning to attend Summer 2017, you may want to accept partial amounts for fall and spring so that you might have aid remaining for the Summer term.
Last updated: 6/22/2016