The Vice President’s Leadership Council is a select group of donors who work directly with the Office of the Vice President to ensure students have the best experiences during their time at Georgia Southern. The council works to enhance opportunities in: Scholarship; Leadership; Internships and Career Opportunities; Other Student Needs.
The Vice President’s Leadership Council is made up of family members and friends, like you, who understand the need for and enthusiastically support the growth of vibrant and successful student programs through giving.
Council Members are:
Leaders in Philanthropy
From scholarships to programs, you set the standard for giving through your generous support. You also provide advice and feedback to Division leadership on fundraising efforts.
You understand your role in helping the University continue to thrive and the urgent need to make giving to support students a priority.
Partners in Success
You act now to impact students today. You serve as a volunteer to support the Division’s fundraising efforts.
- Lead the gift-giving effort through a Major Gift contribution to the Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management.
- Attend Fall and Spring semester Council meetings to hear from Division leadership and students and provide feedack on priorities for support.
- Inform and participate in the planning and implementation of fundraising activities aimed at prospective donors.
- Actively assist in indentifying, engaging, and attracting support from high-level prospects, including coordination with senior Division leadership, development staff, and volunteers.
- Be an ambassador for the University, Division, and students.
Recognition for Your Support includes:
- Exclusive access to University leadership including a reception at the home of President Keel.
- Priority seating at your student’s graduation ceremony (spring graduation hospitality suite).
- Electronic copy of the Student Affairs and Enrollment Management annual Impact Report.
- Advanced notification of Division’s Leadership Lecture including priority access to tickets and reserved seating.
- Invitation to Annual 1906 Gala.
- Recognition in the Donor Honor Roll.
- Commemorative gift.
- Georgia Southern Magazine.
- Tax deductible contribution.
To learn more, contact:
Dr. Vince Miller, Associate Vice President
Last updated: 12/20/2012