Parent Leadership Society
Parent Leadership Society donors are leaders in philanthropy who make a difference in their student’s experience by making a minimum contribution of $1,200 to the Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management.
You know how to best enhance your student’s Georgia Southern experience. As a Leadership Society donor, you can create a fulfilling college experience essential to student success.
Together, we can provide the opportunities that empower your student to change the world.
Recognition in the Parent Leadership Society include:
- Leadership Society commemorative gift.
- Electronic copy of the Student Affairs and Enrollment Management annual Impact Report.
- Advanced notification of Division’s Leadership Lecture including priority access to tickets and reserved seating.
- Invitation to Annual 1906 Gala.
- Recognition in the Donor Honor Roll.
- Volunteer opportunities with Division programs.
- Georgia Southern Magazine.
- Tax deductible contribution.
Last updated: 12/20/2012