Tips for a Great Experience
- Don’t worry about parking. Take the Southern Express shuttle bus from many of the campus parking lots. There is shuttle stop near the speaker location.
- Arrive early for good seating. Doors open 45 minutes prior to time.
- Meeting a Friend? Arrive together to ensure you sit together. Saving seats is not permitted.
- Plan for 90 minutes from start of program. It is not polite to disrupt others by leaving early.
- Place your cell phone and other noise making devices on vibrate or silent upon entering.
- No flash photography or video recording is allowed.
- No food or drink is allowed in the presentation area.
- Put your best blue forward! Bring your best Georgia Southern spirit and enjoy this unique opportunity!
Last updated: 12/19/2012
Vice President of Student Affairs & Enrollment Management • PO Box 8063 • Phone (912) 478-5256