Georgia Southern University’s Parent & Family Association (GS PFA) will award scholarships to full-time undergraduate students of GS PFA members.
The scholarship applications for the 2022-2023 academic year are closed.
Look for the 2023-2024 scholarship applications to open in May 2023.
Membership must be active on the day of the scholarship application deadline.
The Parent & Family Association Council awarded $28,000 to 44 students for the 2022-2023 academic year – funded through your memberships dues! Congratulations to these students!
TWO TYPES OF SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS
- The Georgia Southern University Parent & Family Association Scholarship
- The Georgia Southern University Parent & Family Association Scholarship for Students with Financial Need
Award amounts and number of scholarships awarded is based on GS PFA membership totals. A minimum of $250 will be awarded per semester to each scholarship recipient.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ELIGIBILITY
- Applicant’s parents/guardians must be members in good standing with the GS PFA effective July 28, 2022.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time (minimum of 12 hours) as an undergraduate student at one of the Georgia Southern campuses in Fall 2022.
- If an awarded student leaves Georgia Southern, the remaining scholarship balance is forfeited.
- For the Georgia Southern University Parent & Family Association scholarship for Students with Financial Need:
- Only those with low Expected Family Contribution (EFC on the FAFSA) will be considered.
- Students must have a 2022-23 FAFSA of file with Georgia Southern University.
The deadline for your student to submit applications is July 28, 2022 at 11:59pm EST. Applications will not be accepted after the deadline.
SHARING THE APPLICATION WITH YOUR STUDENT
Please ensure that your student is the one that completes the scholarship application(s).
- For the Georgia Southern University Parent & Family Association Scholarship, click HERE.
- For the Georgia Southern University Parent & Family Association Scholarship for Students with Financial Need, click HERE.
NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE?
Reach out to Family Programs at email@example.com.
Last updated: 8/20/2022