Financial Aid Fast Facts
- Title IV School Code is 001572.
- Priority FAFSA filing date is February 1st EACH YEAR!
- Click here for FERPA Consent access information!
- Students must be enrolled in at least 1/2 time to receive loans.
- 1/2 time for undergraduate students is 6 hours per semester.
- 1/2 time for graduate students varies per program. Please click here for more information.
- Click here for the 2017-2018 tuition and fees
- Students who are borrowing funds through the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program for the first time MUST satisfy the following requirements before any loan funds will be released.
- Complete Entrance Loan Counseling. Click HERE to complete this requirement.
- Sign a Master Promissory Note. Click HERE to complete this requirement.
- Georgia Southern University students attending another Title IV eligible U.S. Institution as a transient are required to read, understand, and complete the information on our transient student page.
- Continue to check WINGS for your financial aid status.
- Click HERE for information on Economic Hardship relief.
- Refund checks are issued to the physical address listed on your WINGS account or by eDeposit!
- Click HERE to check on your Account Invoice and web payment.
- If you have questions about Summer financial aid eligibility click HERE.
Last updated: 7/31/2017
Financial Aid • PO Box 8065 • Statesboro, Georgia 30460 • (912) 478-5413 • firstname.lastname@example.org