The International Student Admissions and Programs (ISAP) department at Georgia Southern University provides an express mailing service to their students via eShipGlobal, which allows you to receive (or send) your documents to or from the university using FedEx, UPS or DHL. Please follow the instructions provided below to create your (free) eShipGlobal account and submit a request to have your document mailed to you.
How to Create a Shipment
- Register for an eShipGlobal (“UEMS”) student/scholar account OR
- Click the activation link sent to your email address to activate your account, then login
- Click the appropriate document icon (or click “RECEIVE DOCUMENTS FROM UNIVERSITY”)
- Enter Georgia Southern University into the ‘University Search’ box
- Select International Student Admissions and Programs (ISAP) from the list of departments provided
- Select your preferred carrier (FedEx, UPS or DHL) & shipping service
- Select your method of payment (Credit/Debit Card, Wire Transfer or PayPal), & confirm your payment information
Once your payment has been processed, you will automatically receive a confirmation email from eShipGlobal and your request will be sent to ISAP. Once the university has processed and shipped your document, you will automatically receive a notification email confirming that your package is in transit, as well as your tracking information.
You may also check the status of your shipment at any time (real-time tracking available 24/7) by logging into your eShipGlobal account, downloading the “UEMS” mobile app (iOS & Google), or by contacting eShipGlobal’s Customer Service.
Please contact eShipGlobal Student Support directly regarding any and all questions, or for any assistance required.
eShipGlobal Student Support Representatives are available Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (CST) via email, phone, or live chat online.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 800-816-1615 or 972-518-1775 (U.S./Canada), or 001-972-518-1775 (International)
- Chat online with a live representative (login to your account, then click blue tab “ONLINE”)
You may also refer to eShipGlobal’s FAQ page for a list of frequently asked questions and answers.
Last updated: 2/25/2020