International Student Organization (ISO)
ISO camping trip to Florida 2018
The International Student Organization provides an opportunity for international and American students to socialize on the Armstrong campus and promotes an interest and awareness of the diverse cultures on the campus. Membership is free and open to ALL STUDENTS. For more information, contact ISO_Armstrong@GeorgiaSouthern.edu or find Armstrong International Student Organization on Facebook.
ACTIVE members should attend at least 2 general meetings a semester and participate in 1 event per semester. Active members receive an ISO T-shirt and receive discounts on organization activities and trips.
REGULAR members do not offer hands-on support but receive the ISO emails and occasionally attend meetings and activities.
The executive board is the most involved you can get with ISO. Committee members are more involved than general members but aren’t expected to take a leadership role. Volunteers help out at big events.
Executive Board Spring 2022
- President: My’Kayle Pugh
- Vice president: Kimberly Trinh
- Secretary: vacant
- Event coordinator: vacant
- Promotion coordinators: vacant
- Advisor: Paige Baxter
- Events Committee: Help plan and run our big events like Taste of the World and Holi Festival of Colors.
- Promotions Committee: Help promote our events by posting flyers on campus and to social media.
- K-Pop Committee: Help plan and run activities based on Korean pop culture.
Last updated: 1/20/2022