ISAP Portal Information
All requests regarding your I-20s and other immigration concerns must be done through the ISAP portal.
What is the ISAP Portal?
The ISAP Portal is the one-stop, web-based hub for all SEVIS or immigration requests processed through the Office of International Student Admissions and Programs. The ISAP Portal will simplify and expedite the processes for immigration requests.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must be officially admitted to Georgia Southern, and receive your Georgia Southern username, to access the ISAP Portal/request an I-20 by using the MyGeorgiaSouthern homepage (see below for further detail).
The ISAP Portal also includes additional information about any requests you may be interested in the future. For example: if you are interested in participating in CPT or OPT in the future, you can find all information about what it is, along with a description of the request process, in the ISAP portal.
Examples of requests that can be processed through the ISAP portal are as follows:
- Initial I-20s for New Students
- Any program updates (Change of Major, Program Extension, etc)
- Reduce Course Load (RCL) Requests
- Employment Authorization Requests (CPT, OPT, OPT Stem Extension, Etc)
- And more!
Where do I find the ISAP Portal?
You can find the ISAP portal link in your MyGeorgiaSouthern homepage under the “Services” section, or you can use the link at the top of this page to login.
How do I use the ISAP Portal?
The Portal is accessible to all admitted or current F-1 students.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must be officially admitted to Georgia Southern, and receive your Georgia Southern username, to access the ISAP Portal/request an I-20 by using the MyGeorgiaSouthern homepage.
How to access the ISAP Portal AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN ADMITTED and received your Georgia Southern username
- Log into your MyGeorgiaSouthern account. (You can log into your MyGeorgiaSouthern student account at https://my.georgiasouthern.edu/. If you have not already logged into your MyGeorgiaSouthern student account, you must click the “First Time User” link on the MyGeorgiaSouthern login screen. )
- Under the section titled Services, click on the ISAP Portal link.
- Click the LOGIN button on top right corner. You will be taken to the upgraded ISAP Portal system.
- Please update any of your contact information–U.S. address or phone number, foreign address or phone number, contact email address–as needed in your profile.
- Click the “Requests & Document Center” tab to submit a request to ISAP and to access all documents issued to you by ISAP.
If you are unable to log in after multiple attempts, please send your name and email address to International@georgiasouthern.edu so we can look into it.
Helpful Tips for Using the ISAP Portal
- Only click on the request on the site home page one time.
- Every time you click on the request, it opens a new request which means you have to duplicate entry and have to re-enter the same information. This delays processing.
- When working on a request, you can save it even if you have not completed the form, and return to it later. Once the request is complete, click on Submit.
- Once you’ve finished the entire request, be sure to click on Submit. If you do not click the Submit button, your request will not be sent to ISAP.
Last updated: 10/24/2022