Wounded Eagle Fund
The Wounded Eagle Fund was endowed by James H., Deborah B., and Jason F. Van Epps to support Wounded Warrior military veterans who are enrolled as students at Georgia Southern University. This scholarship is to help provide financial support in the form of financial stipends toward the cost of books, fees or other educational costs not supported by the GI Bill.
The scholarship is available to students currently serving or former members of any branch of the U.S. military service
In order to be awarded support from the program, Georgia Southern has determined a list of criteria that must be met. This is to ensure that the veterans most in need of our assistance are the first to receive it.
Recipients must be:
- Enrolled as full-time students during fall or spring semester
- A member of the Student Veteran Association
- Currently serving any branch or former members
- Immediate family members (Spouse or Children) are also eligible.
- Maintaining a minimum of 3.0 GPA
First preference will be given to,
- A disabled veteran student
- A veteran student Purple Heart recipient
- A veteran student undergoing unforeseen demonstrated hardship
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will contact you shortly.
Last updated: 4/17/2020