Georgia Southern University has recently transitioned to a new online curriculum management system called Curriculog. This system is designed for faculty and administrators who are involved in adding, modifying, terminating, or deactivating curriculum proposals for courses, minors, certificates, and degree programs.
The curriculum management process is entirely online, including the completion of curriculum proposals (both course and program proposals), the curriculum meetings (if desired) and agendas, as well as the review and approval by electronic signature of the curriculum committees and administrators.
To begin a course or program proposal, please go to georgiasouthern.curriculog.com to log in. If you are a new user, please use the Curriculog Access Request Form to initiate the process of obtaining access.
- Curriculog Basic Training (Video)
- Curriculog Basic Training (PDF)
- Curriculog End-User Manual
- Curriculog Training – Adding/Updating Courses & Cores in Program Proposals (PDF)
- Curriculog Training – Curriculum Committee Member Training 09/13/22 (Video Recording)
- Curriculog Training – Originator Training 09/07/22 (Video Recording)
Curriculum Review and Approval
- Curriculum Review and Approval Process
- Directors, Department Chair and College Dean Resources
- Curriculum Committee Resources
- Location for the handbooks for Undergraduate & Graduate Committees along with the General Education & Core Curriculum.
- Location for the checklists for Undergraduate & Graduate Committees, General Education & Core Curriculum, Department Committee, and College Committee.
Last updated: 7/21/2023