Skip to main content

Report Request

If you are seeking enrollment data, degrees confirmed data, or retention or graduation rates, please refer to the Office of Institutional Research (IR) website-Facts and Figures tab (use Most historical data are available through IR.

Academic departments or colleges can request a report from the Center for Academic Tech Support by submitting a MyTechHelp Support request by clicking here.

If other current data or information is needed outside of the paths noted above, please submit a request by clicking here.

Last updated: 4/27/2021